Easy-Oven-Clean without toxic chemicals
December 03, 2012 at 4:41 PM
The inside of the oven can become a frightning mess.
As a professional house cleaner I've seen it all and cleaned it all. I figured out an all-natural way to clean the oven quickly & with great results! Follow the steps below as I explain the painless procedure that took less than 15 mintues of scrub time!
1. Prep the oven: scrape all the burnt pieces & put in the trash.
2. Spray the entire inside with an all-natural de-greeser. I LOVE Bio-Green Clean.
3. Sprinkle the whole oven with baking soda. Close the oven & let sit. We waited one hour, the longer you wait, the less scrubbing you will be doing. I highly recommend letting it sit overnight.
4. Scrub Time! Grab some steel wool and get after it! You may want to add a little water or more Bio-Green Clean to make a good consistancy to scrub with.
5. Keep Scrubbing...almost done now!
6. Spray oven with your all-natural cleaner and get the rest of the baking soda out.
7. All clean now and looking good!
Please add your bio info through your member profile page, or through your dashboard.