The details are important
We believe in the golden rule: treat others as you wish to be treated
We welcome you as a new client to Green Clean. It's our great pleasure to serve you in ways that make your life easier. We encourage you to let us know whenever you feel our service is even slightly below your expectations. Your immediate feedback allows us to make any necessary improvements to ensure that Green Clean remains the premiere eco-friendly cleaning service in Spokane, Washington.
forms of payment:
- We require that a valid credit card be on file at the time we schedule your initial cleaning. However, you may pay using whatever method is most convenient for you: cash, personal or business check, or a credit card. If you don't pay on the day of service, we may charge you a $25 late payment fee, this is at the descretion of management.
- For residential clients, payment must be made by cash, check, or credit card at the time of service. Although we do not invoice residential clients because of the increased costs involved, we can provide a sales receipt for your records. We are able to invoice commercial clients upon credit approval.
- There is a $25 fee for any returned checks. For any accounts referred to collections, there is a $100 fee, plus the balance.
- A finance charge of 13% will be added to all unpaid balances over 30 days.
- We accept the following major credit cards:
- As a convenience, we can arrange automatic billing of your credit card for regular cleanings, or we can accept credit card payments for individual cleanings whenever you choose.
late / missed appointments:
- We try hard to arrive on time, but sometimes things don't go as planned. Sometimes your cleaner may not be feeling well or we may have had a lock out earlier in the day.
- We are not always able to commit to an arrival time of, say 9:00 am sharp or 1:00 pm sharp. Instead, try to arrive within +/-20 minutes of our scheduled appointment. In the event that your cleaning time does change more than this, we will make all efforts to contact you.
- If we fail to give you at least 48 hours advance notice of a schedule change or cancellation, then you get one full hour of cleaning at no charge. (We realize that your time is valuable too!)
lock-outs / forgotten appointments:
- Should you fail to give us notice of cancelation 48 hours in advance of your scheduled cleaning time, a cancellation fee of $50 will apply. This is at the descrestion of management. For example, if this is your first time canceling within 48 hrs, we may not charge you a fee. However if canceling service within 48hrs becomes habitual, we may charge you up to your full cleaning.
- If we're locked out and/or you forget to cancel your appointment, our cleaners have instructions to wait for exactly 1/2 hour at your location and to call you on the telephone during that time, just in case you were in the shower (or whatever!) and didn't hear us ring your bell.
- They are also instructed to contact Tiffany, just in case you called her with special last minute instructions or called after hearing one of our cleaner's phone messages.
- If you did forget your appointment, the best course of action is to call Tiffany on her cell phone 509-844-7022. She can reschedule your cleaning at that time, and then advise your cleaner of the situation.
- There is no term to this agreement. You may cancel service at any time for any reason. Clean Green may cancel service at any time for any reason.
- We reserves the right to reevaluate rates and services at any time. Sometimes our services and your needs evolve. Your needs and expectations are unique and subject to change, we want to change with you.
damage of property
- Clean Green must be notified within 24 hours of service if damage is discovered.
- We make every effort not to break items, but accidents do happen. Identical replacement is always attempted, but can not guaranteed. For this specific reason, we request that all irreplaceable items be stored and / or pointed out so that they are not cleaned by our staff.
- If the team is specifically asked to dust inside a hutch or china cabinet, customer agrees that CG is not responsible for any damage that may occur.
- CG is not responsible for damage due to faulty and or improper installation of any item. All surfaces (marble, granite, travertine et. al.) are assumed sealed and ready to clean without causing harm.
we believe in safety
- Safety is paramount for all Clean Green employees. All reasonable measures need be taken to avoid any physical or emotional risk to the CG teams.